Thursday, July 26, 2007

Funny story....

So God is incredibly providential but loves to get a laugh in every once in a while. I go home the other day, go in my house, and for some reason leave my windows down in my car. I never do this... but God knew what was goin' down...lol.

I change clothes, get my cell, lock the door, and walk right back out... without my keys, car and house.

Well, I never grab only my cell either, but so I did this time. Praise Jesus, because I don't have a spare key hidden anywhere around. So, I immediately start praying and God places someone on my heart to call.

Long story short, this person helped me break into my own house over the phone (that I never have without my keys), using a credit card (that came out of my car with the windows down...lol).

Needless to say, I was relieved to get in my house, but I then realized that I need new locks. :o)

I think as we grow in our walk, it's not that God blesses us more, it's that we see how much God does bless us. God is in the little, big, and between. May we be more sensitive to His spirit and know He is God. Amen.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You make my smile all the time. God was trying my patience today. it took until after i got off of work to figure that out, but i think i did well. i mean...i didn't flip on someone, good right? Maybe as i grow, i'll beable to figure out what He's doing a little bit faster? I hope so.