Friday, October 5, 2007

Sovereignty.

Well, it's been a while. I have been incredibly busy and alot has changed in my life over the past month or so.

Again, I am blown away by God's sovereignty, period. He's got everything under control. Sometimes God likes to remind us of that. It's almost as if he says, "Hey, you. Calm down. I got it. Let me move." I love Jesus. Yay God.

I've been learning alot about the perfect will of God and the unity in the body recently. Have you ever been in such a close nit group that when one is hurting, the other knows and helps, without fail? When someone is happy, the other knows it just by default? It's awesome to see God's supernatural power in these things. He wants to get involved in our every day life, but we have to welcome Him. The Holy Spirit is a gentleman and will not go where He's not wanted... keep that in mind. If we want God to do big things, we have to usher those big things in. Half the battle is knowing that God can do more than we can imagine, but He can. Scripture tells us just how much can do and more.

You know... it's so easy to get frustrated with people. They will let you down and disappoint you and you them. It's natural. We have the ability to be slaves to righteousness once saved, but it's so hard to walk the straight and narrow. The past 2 days.... wow. I have a hard time dealing with stupid people, but God says love them anyway. Praise Jesus, it is He who lives within me.

I must die to myself daily in order to live as Christ lives. I'm just a conduit who's available.

Love and be love.

1 comment:

Kathleen Rabon said...

there's so much i'm seeking right now, and our talks have brought much light to my path. the Lord is working in me and showing me so much. i praise him for putting you in my life.